Tube Aplication notes - collection from G8WRB
Application notes from Burle.
- Techniques to Extend the Service Life of High Power Vacuum Tubes
- TP-105: Application Guide for BURLE Power Tubes
- TP-116: Application Guide for BURLE Large Power Magnetrons
- TP-117: Handling and Operating Considerations When Using Broadcast type Tetrodes
- TP-118: Application Guide for Forced Air Cooling of Power Tubes
- TP-122: Screen Grid Current Loading and Bleeder Considerations
- TP-162: Optimizing Double Tuned Output Circuits for Tetrode Power Amplifiers
Application note from Econco
Application notes from Eimac
- Care and Feeding of Power Grid Tubes (45 MB) See also See also a different (newer/older ???) copy on Eimac's web site.
- Eimac Tube Performance Computer You will need one sheet of clear acetate or similar to put into your printer, in additon to some normal paper.
- Application Bulletin #17 Fault Protection.
- Extending Transmitter Tube Life.
- Conditioning of large Radio Freqency Power Tubes.
- Shipping and Handling.
- Sockets (SK-300A, SK-350, SK-360, SK-361A, Y-291, SK-1000)
- Build Your Own Transmitter (Covers 250W, 1kW, 5kW and 10kW. Very old)
- Care and Feeding of Power Tetrodes (again, old)
- Power Grid Tubes Quick Reference Catalogue 1975
- Eitel-McCullough Inc. Single Side Band (very old)
- Newsletter on using the 4-1000A as a ground grid triode
Application notes from STC
Data books from RCA.
- RC-14 Receiving Tube Manual 20.6MB
- RC-22 Receiving Tube Manual 26.5MB
- Air Cooled Transmitting tubes 14.7MB
- TT5 Technical Manual Transmitting Tubes (up to 4kW Plate input) 26.3MB